For this project, I not only branded the two kits of this series simultaneously, as well as handling the design and extensive photo-manipulation —
- I directed several photo shoots (which can be typical for these jobs), did the location scouting, and hired the dozens of models needed for the various suspects;
- I did all of the photo research needed for the global locations and props for the various crimes;
- I learned micro-photography so that I could take some of the photos necessary for the projects throughout the books;
- and I worked closely with the writer/editor to plot and even write the stories needed to make these interactive detective kits work.
- Project Type: Package and Book Design
- Skills Needed: InDesign, Photoshop